2012년 1월 9일 월요일

Narrative Essay

<Snow Board>
 Swoosh, swoosh sweeping the snow and wind. I am riding a snowboards.
Everyone who likes or knows about winter sports will probably know what snowboard. We see many snowboarders when we go skiing in winter. We see a lot of people snowboarders and ski through the snow. Even though I can't ski or snowboard, I am kind of interested about winter sports such as ski, snowboard, and bobsleigh also. I always wish learning winter sports; especially snowboard, but the problem was that there was no time to learn or going skiing! So I waited and waited to chance to come.


 Finally the chance came to me. I was passed in GLPS camp and the student which passed GLPS camp needed to choose two winter sports. I was of course snowboard. My mom said that it is going to be hard to snowboard before learning ski. But I couldn't let the chance go. I always dreamed about it. So finally I chose, snowboard.


  My first class in snowboard. I was exited. That time some words swooshed my head. "Dreams come true." I buckled my snowboard shoes(actually teacher). It was a pretty hard job doing that. Teacher  looked very nice to me but actually he was very scary. We started from the basic. I guess I slipped over more than 30 times doing the basic.After the basic I thought the sky was falling down to me. He said we were 6people and said we are going to middle grade slope. I can't even go 1meter by not slipping! I guess it took 3hours to come down. I was sorry to other people because I was always late to others.


It was very hard riding a snowboard now I guess I am surely better than that time so I like riding snowboard with my friend. I learned that if we try a lot and not  give up we can do what we want and what we like.


댓글 1개:

  1. Overall a nice job in describing your experience but your grammar and spelling are sometimes confusing. You seem to have a problem with articles, something almost all Koreans struggle with.

    답글삭제