2012년 1월 2일 월요일

My First Camp

It was the day when I submited my essay for the GLPS. I was nervous. It was my first time being this much impatient. It was the day when the result comes out. When I looked at the result, I was full of joy. "I made it!" I shouted by myself. If I pick my best day in life this news would be in there.
After happiness, there was some sadness and worries. Sadness is I need to stay away from my parents for a month, and worries were question in my mind.'I think it is not going to be easy. What if I can't adapt well?'
Now I am doing quite a good job. I think this camp is very interesting. The best thing was the song contest. I am not good at song. When we were choosing the song, many songs were written in the board. We chosed a song by Jason Mraz's "I'm yours." We had a lot of fun choosing the song. Some of our classmate suggested to make our own song and some said to sing National Anthom in English.
It was the Song contest day. It was a short time to practice the song but we had an exiting times so I thought we will do the best and I hoped we did the best. We were 5th. It was kind of poor score but I think our class is among the best.
I hope this wonderful and dreamful feelings in camp goes until the end and I hope we end our camp with happiness and joy.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기